Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Own a property overseas? Is the insurance policy written in English?

With so many English speaking people now having a second home overseas it is vitally important that the insurance is written in a language you can understand.

A lot of insurance documentation is difficult to comprehend in your own native language and if it is written in the language of the country your property is in it can give you a major headache.

1 comment:

Annual Multi Trip said...


Annual holiday travel insurance is suitable for most individuals, couples or families who initiate several trips within a period of 12 months. Thanks a lot.