Friday 24 May 2013

Intasure Holiday Home insurance featured on A Place in The Sun site

On a very cold Friday before the late May bank holiday, wouldn't you just love to be flying off to your holiday home in the sun for the half term break?

Many people would be and a lot will have be influenced by the long running Channel 4 TV series "A place in the sun".

Back in April their website was featuring Intasure the very well established holiday home, second home and main residence insurance company.

Intasure the insurance company that speaks your language offers insurance coverage with policies written in English and English speaking telephone back up.

The Place in the Sun feature page offered simple questions and answers like "Q: When it comes to choosing an insurer, are there any differences between using a UK-based company, and one local to your overseas home?

A:Yes the language is one – using a UK company you can be sure you’ll be dealing with English speakers. And the public liability limit is generally lower with local insurers, as mentioned previously. Also, with UK companies, payment can be made in Sterling by direct debit, all your documents are in English, and for certain countries an additional schedule is produced in the local language. Really it’s a question of peace of mind and being able to discuss any aspect of the cover in your own language."

Another question raised was "Q: I own a holiday home overseas – what type of insurance do I need?

A: Insurance for an overseas property is not so different from here in the UK - you’ll want to make sure you’ve got suitable buildings and contents insurance. Communal insurance – e.g. for apartments in a block - could be misleading, and will typically only cover the common parts of the blocks – not what’s actually inside your own home."  More information at A Place in The Sun

There are Intasure Home Insurance Products for properties in:

Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Cyprus, Cyprus (North), Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rep. of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK).

Find out more by visiting the Intasure Advertisement page Here

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Time to arrange your May bank holiday Travel Insurance

The May bank holiday is only a few days away, but there is still time to arrange your Travel Insurance or Car hire excess insurance or even your holiday home property insurance.

There are NON STANDARD insurance products   -  car hire excess, van hire excess, motor home hire excess insurance,  Landlord and Tenant rental insurance products,  Overseas & UK holiday home property  commercial products for Shop and Retail, Office, Tradesmen and Surgery, Clinic underpinned property, flood damaged property  insurance, Ex Offenders, insurance for Northern Ireland Residents and more.....

There is also offer a great selection of STANDARD insurance products like Motor - Pedal cycles and motor bike insurance - Travel - Property - Pet - Wedding - Health Insurance

Whether you are renting a car, running a business, insuring your home or car, are a student or going on holiday or thinking about getting married or letting a property there is plenty to choose from being advertised here.

Have a great holiday weekend.