Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Intasure holiday home insurance for Germany and in German too

Just came acroos this on the Intasure Holiday homes insurance site.

"Der umfassende Versicherungsschutz für Ihre Ferienimmobilie" - "The comprehensive insurance for your holiday home"

Not only does this company provide holiday home insurance for Germany (as well as a vast number of countries in Europe and Africa, but a German language version for German speaking owners of holiday homes in those countries.

So if you are a German speaking person with Versicherung für Ihr Ferienhaus in Irland - holiday home in Ireland Versicherung für Ihr Ferienhaus in Frankreich - holiday home in France this is a company that cater for you.

They say on their English language version of the website "We are building a significant international brand by offering a range of innovative insurance products
and services that combine locally-tailored cover with the highest standards of UK knowledge and support.All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

There are a lot of German speaking holiday home owners as well from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

The company is growing fast with Holiday Home Insurance and Second home insurance for Overseas, Foreign and main residence - Austrian, Belgian, Bulgarian, Cape Verdean, Cypriot, Czech, Danish, Egyptian, Estonian, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Liechtenstein, Lithuanian, Luxembourg, Maltese, Monaco, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Irish, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Dubai.

They also offer:
Listed Buildings Insurance in the UK UK Blocks of Flats UK Landlords Insurance Main Homes insurance Overseas holiday home insurance and Car hire Excess Insurance

Which language next? French - Spanish?

No comments: