Friday, 24 July 2009

Overseas property insurance in English - very popular

Looking at the reports we receive as introducers of overeas property insurance written in English, it is very interesting to see that many of the people buying these products are owner occupiers.

At one time a large precentage were owners of holiday homes, however there are now numerous clients who are obviously living in France, Spain and Portugal.
If you are not fluent in the language that your holiday home is situated in, it makes a great deal of sense to buy a policy whereby the policy document is written in English. If you have to make a claim, you deal with an adviser that is speaking your primary language.
Insurance documents often appear very confusing even in English, so naturally if it is in French or Spanish for example might be very difficult to understand.
jml acts as introducers under the terms of FSA regulations for Intasure - Andrew Copeland - Devon Direct for main residence and Holiday Homes overseas.
They also act as introducers for UK Holiday Homes via Letsure - Rentguard - Kay International as well as Intasure - Copeland and Devon Direct.

If you are moving abroad and are worried about taking out property insurance and your language skills are not too good, don't worry this might be the answer

No comments: