Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Taking a break next week over Half Term?

The half term holidays start in three days time. Are you fully prepared if you are going away?. If you have booked a flight, no doubt you will have been reminded that you should take out travel insurance.

Is the product that the airline is directing you to the best value for money? It may be or may not. You normally only have one choice.

Although jml Insurance is not an insurance comparison site and purely a site for Travel Insurance companies to promote their companies, there is a great deal of choice.

Amongst those companies advertising are:  Essential Travel Ski Insurance and Travel Insurance (They also offer motor excess insurance as well) - Multitrip Ski and Winter Sports Insurance - Staysure Travel Insurance for over 50's - Endsleigh Winter Sports  Insurance and  Endsleigh Travel Insurance - Winter Sports Travel Insurance from Questor Insurance (They also offer motor excess insurance as well)- Quotezone Travel Insurance - Multitrip.com Travel Insurance for UK and Irish Residents - (They also offer motor excess insurance as well)Greatcover.com - Travel Insurance - JS Travel insurance - over 65's - Wintersports - European Residents - Backpacker - Gap Year -  Travel Insurance for Irish Residents and UK residents - Devon Direct Insurance Services   - Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance Medical - Protect your holiday - Financial Failure Travel InsuranceWorldwide Travel Insurance from Worldwideinsure (They also offer motor excess insurance as well)- Annualtravelinsurance.com -Travel Insurance - Insureme4.co.uk Travel Insurance - Backpackertravelinsurance.com - Travel Insurance - Golfing Travel Insurance from Questor Insurance Services (They also offer motor excess insurance as well) -  That is really quite a selection to chose from.

We do not make recommendations in what you should take out, however do make sure you are covered for skiing if you are going skiing or other sporting activities if you are planning to take part.

Finally this is where you can find more details of those insurance companies. http://www.jml-insurance.co.uk/products.php?id=8 

Remember even if you are taking a break in your home country, you should still take out travel insurance.

We have recently added a search facility to the jml Insurance site so it makes it even easier looking for the type of insurance you require very quickly. 

Such essentials like car hire excess insurance and holiday home insurance. There even companies advertising offering property insurance in flood affected areas which is very much a popular topic at the moment.

No comments: