Wednesday 1 September 2010

Flood insurance


Just came this site - http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/default.as from The Environment Agency

Over 5 million people in England and Wales live and work in properties that are at risk of flooding from rivers or the sea. Are you one of them?

Interesting information on "Am I at risk of flooding?", "Flood warnings", "How can I be prepared?", "What should I do when it floods?", "What we're doing to manage flood risk", "River and sea levels"


If you have any concerns about flooding take a look at that site and also HERE .

What about insurance for properties in flood affected areas? Find out more HERE





2 comments:

commercial insurance quotes said...

Thanks for sharing the information about the flood information ! I am enjoying reading of your blog..How did you I go for flood insurance..What are the criteria for it ?

cheap car insurance quote said...

nice share! its good to know about the floods